Specialist Language Courses
Your World Healthcare and Specialist Language Courses have entered a partnership aimed at providing overseas candidates with a comprehensive understanding of English used in a healthcare environment and the confidence to use it.
This course covers the following:
- Learn to communicate effectively in an international or English-speaking healthcare environment
- Learn essential medical and everyday healthcare terminology
- Focus on practical language – dialogues, animated videos, role plays
- Use authentic materials – hospital charts, assessment tools, forms
- Practise English in multiple healthcare scenarios, including admissions, talking about pain, pressure area care, IV therapy, giving handovers, administering medications, and many many more
- Improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Accredited by the CPD Standards Office in the UK, with course completion equalling 80 CPD hours/points
Though the course is currently only available for nurses andh healthcare assistants, this will be extended to the full AHP/HSS spectrum of professions and Doctors.
If you're a nurse or in the process of training to becomes a nurse, click here to find out more.
If you're a healthcare assistant click here.
You can also try a free demo by clicking here.
Send your CV straight to the right person
Do You Know Where Anaesthetic Came From?
25 July 2017
It's a pretty gruesome tale...
by Rachel Schacter
Why Speech Pathologists Should Make the Move to the UK
18 July 2017
By Ben James, SLT Recruitment Consultant
by Chloe Barford