Specialist Language Courses
Your World Healthcare and Specialist Language Courses have entered into a partnership aimed at providing overseas candidates with a comprehensive understanding of English used in a healthcare environment and how to feel confident when using it.
This course covers the following:
- Learn to communicate effectively in an international or English-speaking healthcare environment
- Learn essential medical and everyday healthcare terminology
- Focus on practical language – dialogues, animated videos, role plays
- Use authentic materials – hospital charts, assessment tools, forms
- Practise English in multiple healthcare scenarios, including admissions, talking about pain, pressure area care, IV therapy, giving handovers, administering medications, and many, many more
- Improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Accredited by the CPD Standards Office in the UK, with course completion equalling 80 CPD hours/points
Though the course is currently only available for Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, this will be extended to the full AHP/HSS spectrum of professions and Doctors.
If you're a nurse or in the process of training to becomes a nurse, click here to find out more.
If you're a healthcare assistant click here.
You can also try a free demo by clicking here.
Send your CV straight to the right person
Why you should seriously consider moving to Brisbane…
11 April 2018
Ready for the next chapter of your Australian adventure? Here it is!
by Chloe Bernard
10 easter eggs that perfectly explain healthcare workers!
23 March 2018
which one are you?
by Rachel Schacter