Specialist Language Courses
Your World Healthcare and Specialist Language Courses have entered a partnership aimed at providing overseas candidates with a comprehensive understanding of English used in a healthcare environment and the confidence to use it.
This course covers the following:
- Learn to communicate effectively in an international or English-speaking healthcare environment
- Learn essential medical and everyday healthcare terminology
- Focus on practical language – dialogues, animated videos, role plays
- Use authentic materials – hospital charts, assessment tools, forms
- Practise English in multiple healthcare scenarios, including admissions, talking about pain, pressure area care, IV therapy, giving handovers, administering medications, and many many more
- Improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Accredited by the CPD Standards Office in the UK, with course completion equalling 80 CPD hours/points
Though the course is currently only available for nurses andh healthcare assistants, this will be extended to the full AHP/HSS spectrum of professions and Doctors.
If you're a nurse or in the process of training to becomes a nurse, click here to find out more.
If you're a healthcare assistant click here.
You can also try a free demo by clicking here.
Send your CV straight to the right person
Must See Tips for Audiology Graduates
25 May 2017
How to start your career in Audiology
by Chloe Barford
Follow Us on Social Media!
17 May 2017
Get every YW update and more...
by Rachel Schacter