At a Glance
Your World Healthcare are committed in following The Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) which are contained in schedule 1 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), the type of personal information collected from individuals includes Sensitive Information as outlined in the AAP’s.
Your World Healthcare is a business which provides work-finding services to its clients and Candidates; we must process personal data so that it can provide these services.
To provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education details, employment history, emergency contacts, immigration status, where appropriate and in accordance with employment and contractual requirements. We may also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions.
Your World Recruitment adhere to Data Protection Regulations within all jurisdictions in which we operate within, please click here
for further information.
Your World Healthcare is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information that we collect from you, respecting your rights to privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) as amended from time to time.
Personal information is any information about you that can be linked to you.
The personal information collected may include and consist of:
* Full Name
* Home and/or Business Address
* Contact Telephone Numbers
* Contact email addresses
* Date of Birth
* Qualification Certificates
* Professional Registration and Membership
* Employment records
* Health information
* Criminal record
* Information required for a direct placement
Personal information is required in order for us to make direct placements, we will get your specific consent to the collection and use of this information.
All personal information is collected directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. We can also collect personal information in a variety of ways, including via our website when you register or apply for employment; or when you provide personal information to us by other means, such as in-person during conversations with our representatives, over the phone or by email.
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
* our service providers;
* clients; and
* other third parties such as employers and persons nominated by you as referees, credit agencies or government agencies.
Personal information is held by us in secure physical and electronic data systems.
Your World Healthcare collect/disclose personal information to enable us to perform business activities and functions for the following purposes:
* to provide our services to you and or your employer
* to complete employment opportunities
* to manage the recruitment process
* to manage our client relationships
* to provide work related information including workplace health and safety
* information relating to your engagement through Your World Healthcare
* to send communications relating to engagement and employment
* to update our records and keep your records up to date
* to process payroll
* to process and respond to any complaint made by you
* to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in cooperation with any governmental authority of any country
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except when we believe we are under a legal duty to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to:
* our customers
* contractors or service providers if such disclosure is required to administer our business functions or to provide our products and services related to you and your employment
* our employees for purposes of fulfilling your requests
* any organisation for any authorized purpose with your express consent
* should we intend to merge with, or sell the majority of our assets or equity to a third party, personal information may be disclosed to that third party
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider might be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
You consent to receive direct marketing communications and information from us. However, at any time you may opt out of receiving marketing communications for us by contacting our Privacy Officer.
We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for the purposes of direct marketing without consent by you.
We may disclose personal information to our Group of Companies for some of the purposes listed above. Those overseas entities may be located in England and Ireland
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer.
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you may request us to amend it by contacting our Privacy Officer.
General information about privacy may be found via http://www.privacy.gov.au/