Occupational Therapist - London
Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a Occupational Therapist in London on a temporary or full time basis.
Would you love the opportunity to gain international Healthcare experience? If you're interested in starting a new career overseas, our team in the UK provides an exciting number of Allied Health roles throughout the country
With the option of locum and fixed-term contracts available, we can work with you to find the right role for you!
Your World has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years. We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK.
To be successful for these positions you will possess the following Essential Criteria:
· Degree Qualification in Occupational Therapy
· Eligible for the Tier 5 Mobility Visa
· Proven experience working as a Occupational Therapist in either the private or public sector
From the beginning Your World Healthcare has always been about you.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day to day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you.
Working across Government, Not for Profit, Private, Community and more - we are extremely well networked and can keep you up to date with all the latest healthcare news across United Kingdom.
· A fast track direct approach into opportunities outside recruitment pools and lengthy interview processes
· Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service
· Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you
· All of our consultants have an unparalleled knowledge of the market
· If you are looking for adventure further afield, our international service is second to none
· Gain new qualification and improve professional skills
· International work experience and enhance your CV
· Learn new working styles and build international networks
· Experience the rich British culture
· Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
For more information on this role or to apply, get in touch with David Ngo on or email your CV to [email protected]
Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact