What makes Your World Healthcare the agency of choice in Ireland?
We are one of the leading suppliers of healthcare staff to hospitals and nursing homes in Dublin and throughout the country.
The Your World team in Ireland have been working hard, supplying quality healthcare professionals to the private sector for over six years. We opened the doors to our Dublin office in 2014 and thanks to our warm, friendly and professional approach towards both clients and candidates alike, our Dublin division has continued to grow at an incredible pace. With ever-increasing standards of professional best practice, our reputation as the healthcare provider of choice has expanded out to all corners of the country as we welcome new clients and healthcare professionals to Your World.
As well as in Dublin, Your World offices can be found across the globe in locations such as Sydney, Dubai and London. With over 200 dedicated and experienced consultants on call 24/7, positions with Your World Healthcare can be found far and wide or right on your doorstep.
Our ethos is to always ensure that healthcare professionals are well taken care of, providing all the assistance they will need from finding the right accommodation to the development of skillsets and beyond. Through locum shifts placed by us, our candidates build their experience within the industry, creating a fulfilling and varied career with the competitive salary they deserve.
Still unsure if this is the agency for you? Did you know that Your World:
- Is an award-winning recruitment agency
- Assists with career progression and Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Provides international career and relocation opportunities
- Is made up of specialist recruiters from clinical backgrounds
- Only employs highly dedicated recruitment consultants
- Runs a 24hr service, including out-of-hours
- Supplies high rates of pay
- Has a fantastic referral scheme in place with bonuses of €250
- Is 100% healthcare orientated
- Always has a wide range of shifts available
- Believes in full flexibility
Send your CV straight to the right person
5 ways to make your healthcare job easier
30 May 2019
Simple solutions to some of healthcare's most frustrating issues...
by Rachel Schacter
Would you be a good healthcare assistant?
02 May 2019
Everything you need to know about being a HCA
by Rachel Schacter