Nursing Open Day - 12th September
25th Aug, 2015
Our team in Dublin are ready to join in on our incredibly successful Open Days. We will be hosting the event on the 12th September at the wonderful International Corporate Centre, St Stephen's Green.
Whether you are looking to find new work, discuss shift options or build your level of compliance, our dedicated team will be on board to help you throughout any process.
This isn't just an event for you though. For each nursing friend you bring along (up to a maximum of two), we'll give you a fantastic referral bonus of €150*!
Our open days offer candidates the opportunity to:
- Meet the team
- Discuss employment opportunities
- Register with Your World Healthcare
- Update their personal file Receive an ID badge Bring friends to register
- Bring documents to complete their file
- Booking CPR Manual and Patient Training
Key benefits of working with us:
- Work with an award-winning recruitment agency
- Career progression and continued professional development
- International career and relocation opportunities
- Specialist recruiters from a clinical background
- Immediate response from experienced and highly dedicated consultants
- 24hr service, including out of hours
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Competitive referral bonuses
- 100% Healthcare orientated
- Accommodation assistance
- Public/Private sector jobs
- Consistency of shifts
- Full flexibility
The day will be broken up in to two sessions:
10am - 1pm; Click here to book
2pm - 5pm; Click here to book
So why not come along? If you’d like to confirm your attendance or to find out further information, please click the flag to email us:
Or give us a call on 1 531 2888. Please feel free to bring children and partners with you which we will cater for.
We hope to see you there!
Send your CV straight to the right person
What is it like to work in Ireland?
16 July 2019
6 reasons why Ireland should be on your career bucket list
by Rachel Schacter
5 ways to make your healthcare job easier
30 May 2019
Simple solutions to some of healthcare's most frustrating issues...
by Rachel Schacter