Your World Open Day: Dublin, 12th September
24th Sep, 2015
We are proud to share another successful Open Day by Your World, this time in the beautiful city of Dublin at the fabulous International Corporate Centre on Stephen’s Green.
This special event on Saturday 12th September, was a great opportunity for our Healthcare Recruitment Specialists to offer career advice to the newly graduated nurses and to support the experienced healthcare professionals in choosing their next career moves.
Over 35 candidates registered with us on the day, all of which left fully compliant and ready to work in the wide range of acute and non-acute settings we offer on either a locum or permanent basis. The day was made all the more special with every new candidate leaving with a free make-up voucher courtesy of the renowned Brown Thomas Boutique!
We would like to extend a warm welcome to our new registered candidates and a huge thank you to the Your World staff and all who attended for making the Open Day a success!
Benefits of working with us:
- Work with an award-winning recruitment agency
- Career progression and continued professional development
- International career and relocation opportunities
- Specialist recruiters from a clinical background
- Immediate response from experienced and highly dedicated consultants
- 24 hr service, including out of hours
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Competitive referral bonuses
- 100% Healthcare orientated
- Accommodation assistance
- Public/Private sector jobs
- Consistency of shifts
- Full flexibility
Want to work for a healthcare recruitment agency which provides all of these benefits? Get in touch with us.
Email: [email protected] or call +353 1 531 2888
Send your CV straight to the right person
Top Tips for Irish Nurses Relocating to Dublin
20 December 2021
Relocating to Dublin might seem scary at first, but we’ve got the perfect advice to help you through the transition!
by Rachel Lamb
What is it like to work in Ireland?
16 July 2019
6 reasons why Ireland should be on your career bucket list
by Rachel Schacter