You're Definitely a Nurse When...
20th Jun, 2017
1. The prospect of sleep is what excites you most in life
2. 'You're a nurse, can you look at this for me?' becomes pretty standard from family and friends
3. Your favourite patients are the unconscious ones
4. You've used your significant other as a practise dummy
5. Poo just doesn't bother you anymore
6. ...in fact, not much about the human body does
7. You personally wish harm to the joker who invented the call button
8. Coffee is less of a hot drink and more a vital fluid
9. You rely heavily on your amazing colleagues to keep you sane
10. You love what you do (which is why you put up with no sleep or toilet breaks)
Send your CV straight to the right person
Top Tips for Irish Nurses Relocating to Dublin
20 December 2021
Relocating to Dublin might seem scary at first, but we’ve got the perfect advice to help you through the transition!
by Rachel Lamb
What is it like to work in Ireland?
16 July 2019
6 reasons why Ireland should be on your career bucket list
by Rachel Schacter