Healthcare Assistants required - Sligo
This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start on 08/03/2021 with a pay of €15 - €40ph.
Working alongside the HSE support teams across the west of Ireland, we are providing teams of agency staff to both Public and Private Nursing Homes and care facilities. Our teams consist of Carers, Nurse & Management / PIC staff. We are providing relief cover to our clients to assist and support with their Covid-19 outbreaks and staff shortages while maintaining a high level of patient care in line with HSE & HIQA guidelines and regulations.
we are currently recruiting for Carers across Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Galway, Clare, Limerick, Kerry, Cork, Tipperary, Longford & Laois.
About Your World Healthcare
Your World Healthcare have dedicated resources to assist both our private and public healthcare clients to ensure we are doing our duty to assist with the current Covid-19 outbreak.
We are seeking full Carers who are willing to commit to lines of work ongoing working across Public, Private, Acute, ID, Rehab, Mental health and more.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day-to-day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you, you will be assigned with a dedicated compliance specialist and a consultant to ensure you are given the best chance to succeed in your role.
Why Your World Healthcare?
- A fast-track direct approach into shifts & lines of work.
- We offer help in finding accommodation and travel assistance.
- Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service.
- Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you.
- All our consultants are on hand and can provide shifts within distance with a competitive pay rate.
- all modules and certificates are available to you provided by your compliance specialist.
- No fee required for Garda Vetting, Certs, Uniform etc
- FETAC / QQI Level 5 Qualification (all 8 modules)
- Right to work in the republic of Ireland
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Care driver with full license
- Flexibility on shift patterns
For more information on this role or to apply, get in touch with Leonard on 01 531 2888 or email your CV to [email protected]Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact