Nurses of all grades required - Kerry
Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a Nurses of all grades required - Kerry in Kerry on a temporary or full time basis.
About Your World Healthcare
Your World Healthcare have dedicated resources to assist both our private and public healthcare clients to ensure we are doing our duty to assist with the current Covid-19 outbreak.
We are seeking full and part time Nurses who are willing to commit to lines of work ongoing working across Public, Private, Acute, ID, Rehab, Mental health and more.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day to day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you, you will be assigned with a dedicated compliance specialist and a consultant to ensure you are given the best chance to succeed in your role.
we are currently recruiting for A&E nurse/ED nurse/Oncology/Cardiac/PACU/POSU/CCU/ICU/Theatre/Orthopaedics/Renal/Palliative Care across Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Galway, Clare, Limerick, Kerry, Cork, Tipperary, Longford & Laois
Why Your World Healthcare?
- A fast track direct approach into shifts & lines of work
- We offer help in finding accommodation and travel assistance
- Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service
- Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you
- All of our consultants are on hand and can provide shifts within distance with a competitive pay rate
- all modules and certificates are available to you provided by your compliance specialist
- Full Nursing degree
- Active NMBI registration
- Relevant and updated certificates
- Right to work in the republic of Ireland
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Care driver with full license
- Flexibility on shift patterns
For more information on this role or to apply, get in touch with Leonard on 01 531 2888 or email your CV to [email protected]
Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact