We have an extremely thorough and stringent screening process, taking our commitment to compliance very seriously and implementing the following procedures and checks:
- A copy of their passport
- A copy of their visa – including the date stamp of entry into the UK (if required)
- Police check from their home country (if applicable)
- Evidence of their NI number
- 1 Passport sized photo
- Proof of their UK address x2
- 2 Referees details – one current, one from the most recent employment
- CV in Word format
- Face to face Interview
Please note: Prior to their placement, candidates will be required to obtain Disclosure and Barring Service clearance (previously CRB)
Qualifications/Continuous Professional Development
- Professional Qualifications Certificate
- Professional Registration Certificate – NMC Statement of Entry and fee retention letter
- Indemnity Insurance card if they have one
- Mandatory Training Certificates –BLS, Moving and Handling, Health and Safety at Work including COSHH and RIDDOR, The Caldecott Principles/Information Governance, Handling violence & aggression/Conflict Resolution, Complaints Handling, Fire Safety, Lone worker training, Food Hygiene, Infection Prevention (Included MRSA & Clostridium Difficile, Safeguarding Children and Young People Level 2 or 3
- IELTS Certificate-for non-clinical staff ( International English Language Testing System)-for those from outside the EU willing to work in the UKMidwifery candidates- additionally valid ITP, CTG AND Resuscitation of Newborn Training
Occupational Health Screening
All Occupational Health Results have to be verified from their GP, an Occupational Health Nurse or Practice Nurse.
Confirmation of immunity against the following:
- TB – BCG scar sighted/Mantoux test with a diameter reading of between 6mm and 15mm or Grade 2 Heaf Test
- Hep B antibodies blood test showing titre levels that are greater than 100
- Measles and Rubella – evidence of immunity or 2 MMR vaccinations
- Evidence of HIV, Hep C Screening and Hep B Antigen if you work in a EPP environment (Exposure Prone Procedure)-the EPP results must be IVS (Identified Validated Samples)
If you have any questions regarding our candidate screening, give us a call today – we’ll be happy to talk you through our process in further detail.
Send your CV straight to the right person
It's time for the Clinical Pharmacy Congress!
20 April 2018
We'll see you at Excel London on the 27th and 28th April.
by Chloe Bernard
Permanent nursing roles have more benefits than you might think...
20 April 2018
Some of them could surprise you!
by Rachel Schacter