10 Scarily Relatable Healthcare Memes
12th Aug, 2016
Need someone who understands exactly what you're feeling after a stressful shift? Well, there are thousands of complete strangers out there who post exactly what you're thinking on the internet! We've picked some of the best...
1. Waking up for a 12hour shift is difficult enough just the once...
2. You just don't get it...
3. Time to call Your World...
4. How to annoy a Medical Imaging Professional...
5. What is this so-called 'bathroom break' you speak of?
6. Night shifters will know...
7. I know I signed up for this but...
8. Now where did I put my pen..?
9. When screaming into a pillow just isn't enough...
10. That's a hospital gown, not a towelling robe...sorry...
Send your CV straight to the right person
Decades of Dedication: Two NHS Chefs Serve Up a Collective 98 Years of Culinary Care
14 August 2023
Discover the 98-year culinary journey of two NHS chefs in "Decades of Dedication." This blog reveals the secrets to their longevity in a rewarding healthcare environment. Ideal for professionals seeking insight into a supportive workplace.
by Simon Ryan
It’s the 75th anniversary of the NHS and we’re celebrating in a special way!
05 July 2023
The NHS has been in operation for 75 years, so we have a special treat lined up for some very loyal candidates.
by Rachel Lamb
The importance of talking openly about men’s health
15 June 2023
Being open and honest about men’s health is more important today than it’s ever been. We’re discussing the health risks associated with men and how you can play a part in abolishing men’s health and wellbeing stigmas.
by Rachel Lamb
5 things to try if you’re suffering from anxiety
15 May 2023
Dealing with anxiety? You’re not alone! This Mental Health Awareness Week, we’re shining a spotlight on some techniques for managing the symptoms of anxiety.
by James Stanyer