The CPD Event Community Nurses Won’t Want to Miss!
13th Sep, 2016
As part of our assistance with Continued Professional Development, our Clinical Advisory Team suggests that our Community Nurses attend the Journal of Community Nursing’s upcoming Exhibition and Study Day, dedicated to Community Nurses. The day will provide delegates with great opportunities to chat with exhibitors, find out about the latest products, treatments and techniques, meet with colleagues and, on top of all of that, they’ll receive a complimentary lunch! The best part? It’s all FREE!
So why attend the event?
· Throughout the day, you could collect up to 6 CPD certificates
· You’ll receive JCN and GPN journals for free
· Complimentary lunch, parking and refreshments
· Talk to industry professionals and view the latest products
· Catch up with other Community Nurses and healthcare professionals
· Attend a special NMC revalidation session
Don’t miss out on this fantastic and FREE opportunity held at the Holiday Inn, Barnet Bypass in London on Wednesday 21st September 2016.
For more information or to register for the event, click here
Send your CV straight to the right person
Nursing Burnout: you bet it's a real thing!
12 June 2018
Do you feel physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted?
by Rachel Schacter
Why Men Should Never Ignore the Symptoms of Diabetes
11 June 2018
by Chloe Bernard