The Your World Open Day - 30th May 2015
02nd Jun, 2015
Our second open day of the year took place on the on the 30th May and was another successful day. The Leeds Open day brought over 40 people with 25 people completing Basic Life Support, 23 completed Manual Handling training whilst every single candidate left having completed the vast majority of their compliance documents.
We’d like to say a major thank you to everyone, both candidates and Your World staff who attended and worked the Saturday.
Our open days offer candidates the opportunity to:
- Meet the team
- Discuss employment opportunities
- Register with Your World
- Update their personal file
- Attend our Basic Life Support (BLS) and Manual Handling (MH) training sessions
- See our Phlebotomist to give blood
- Meet our Clinical Advisor
- Receive an ID badge
- Bring friends to register
- Bring documents to complete their file
- Complete online training
So why not come along to our next Open Day in Leeds? Alternatively see our Open Day page for the full list of upcoming locations.
Send your CV straight to the right person
Nursing Burnout: you bet it's a real thing!
12 June 2018
Do you feel physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted?
by Rachel Schacter
Why Men Should Never Ignore the Symptoms of Diabetes
11 June 2018
by Chloe Bernard