Your World Recruitment - Crown Commercial Service Supplier
01st Aug, 2015
Your World Recruitment are pleased to announce a significant development which will benefit all of our clients and candidates; our inclusion on the newly launched Crown Commercial Service Non Clinical Non Medical Resource Agreement.
There are Key Benefits of working with us as your Framework Supplier. We can offer:
- A cost effective recruitment solution.
- Over 10 years’ experience supporting clients through NHS Frameworks.
- 24/7 support, all year round.
- A client call back service of 30 minutes, and CVs within 1 hour during business operation
- Extensive candidate screening and interview process.
- A fast-track high compliance service for candidates, including online DBS checks.
- Support from Specialist Non Clinical Healthcare Consultants.
- Dedicated account management and centralised operational support.
- Detailed data within 24 hours.
- And high calibre candidates from the whole of the UK.
Your World Recruitment cover a growing range of specialist recruitment services. To find out what makes us the best choice as your Framework Supplier, contact our Non Medical Non Clinical division at:
[email protected] or call 0203 751 5906.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your CV straight to the right person
Decades of Dedication: Two NHS Chefs Serve Up a Collective 98 Years of Culinary Care
14 August 2023
Discover the 98-year culinary journey of two NHS chefs in "Decades of Dedication." This blog reveals the secrets to their longevity in a rewarding healthcare environment. Ideal for professionals seeking insight into a supportive workplace.
by Simon Ryan
It’s the 75th anniversary of the NHS and we’re celebrating in a special way!
05 July 2023
The NHS has been in operation for 75 years, so we have a special treat lined up for some very loyal candidates.
by Rachel Lamb
The importance of talking openly about men’s health
15 June 2023
Being open and honest about men’s health is more important today than it’s ever been. We’re discussing the health risks associated with men and how you can play a part in abolishing men’s health and wellbeing stigmas.
by Rachel Lamb
5 things to try if you’re suffering from anxiety
15 May 2023
Dealing with anxiety? You’re not alone! This Mental Health Awareness Week, we’re shining a spotlight on some techniques for managing the symptoms of anxiety.
by James Stanyer