Locum Acute Medical Dietitian
Job IntroductionYour World Healthcare is currently recruiting a band 5 OR 6 Medical Adults Dietitian for an Acute Hospital based in East London.
This locum position is ongoing; the ideal option would be to work full-time hours, Monday to Friday, although the service would consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for delivering a high quality, evidence-based clinical service within acute medicine.
To perform dietetic assessments of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, to develop and deliver individualised interventions and discharge plans where required.
Please apply if you have excellent dietetic knowledge, prioritise your workload, enjoy working within a dynamic team, and work well under pressure.
Benefits of being a locum through Your World:
- I will proactively communicate with you, not just when I have a job to offer you. I provide constant feedback.
- I’m available seven days a week.
- Reliable payments
- If I say I’m going to do something for you, I will get it done!
- I’ll always be honest and open with you, treating you how I would want to be treated.
- If you try to contact me, I will always get back to you as quick as possible.
- Training & Support with the compliance process
- Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Must be HCPC registered
- NHS experience is preferred but not a must
About Your World
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our Dietetics team has a reputation for placing high-quality Dietitians into Locum jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email Callum at [email protected] to find out more about our Dietetics jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact