SHO in Ophthalmology
Job IntroductionIf you are a highly motivated Opthamologist looking for your next big opportunity, look no further as Your World Healthcare has a fantastic vacancy you won't want to miss in Bedford.
The trust are looking for an SHO specialising in ophthalmology to work Monday –Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. The pay rate ranges from £36-£50 depending on the doctor’s experience, (on-call rates would be higher) the trust is a short journey from a train station with excellent transport links so non-drivers are welcome to apply.
To be successful in this role, you need to meet the below requirements:
- Have minimum 12 months of NHS experience – preferable but not essential
- Hold full GMC registration without conditions and current license to practice
- Have access to own car for work purposes – preferable but not essential
- Hold Specialist registration – preferable but not essential
- Be available to commence the role within 1-4 weeks and happy to commit to a minimum of 3 months in the first instance
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
Our team of Opthamologist Recruitment Consultants have a reputation for placing Opthamologist's into Opthamologist jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email Faith at [email protected] to find out more about our Opthamologist jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist