SHO in Urology
Job IntroductionIf you are a highly motivated Urologist looking for your next big opportunity, look no further as Your World Healthcare has a fantastic vacancy you won't want to miss in Bedford.
The trust are looking for an SHO specialising in urology to work Monday – Friday (up to the doctors whether they want to do weekends for escalated rates) on rota, wanting to commit to the trust for the next 3–6 months, however, there are ADHOC shift opportunities also offered at the same trust. The pay rate ranges from £36-£50 depending on the doctor’s experience, (on-call rates would be higher) the trust is a short journey from a train station with excellent transport links so non-drivers are welcome to apply.
To be successful in this role, you need to meet the below requirements:
- Have minimum 12 months of NHS experience – preferable but not essential
- Hold full GMC registration without conditions and current license to practice
- Have access to own car for work purposes – preferable but not essential
- Hold Specialist registration – preferable but not essential
- Be available to commence the role within 1-4 weeks and happy to commit to a minimum of 3 months in the first instance
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
Our team of Urologist Recruitment Consultants have a reputation for placing Urologist's into Urologist jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email Faith at [email protected] to find out more about our Urologist jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist