Head of Engagement & Communication
Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a Head of Engagement & Communication based in South East London on a temporary basis.
- Are you an experienced Communication & Marketing Lead?
- Have you worked as Head of Marketing, Communications or Engagement?
- Have you previously carried the above duties within the healthcare sector, i.e Private Health or NHS?
- Are you available to work for a period of 6-12 months, potentially longer on a full time basis, between Mon-Fri?
- Can you commute into the Hackney borough on a daily basis?
- Are you available to commence employment immediately or within 1 week?
- If so, do you hold a current in date DBS, which is enhanced (dated within the last 12 months) or on the update service?
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions. Our NHS client, are currently recruiting a Head of Engagement & Communication to join their team and take the lead.
Head of Engagement and Communication
Pay: £19.50 PAYE - £24.50 Umbrella
Duration: 6 to 12 Months potentially longer
Hours: Full time 9:00am - 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
- To support the Chief Executive and Director of Organisation Transformation to develop effective internal and external engagement strategies that will support the delivery of the Trust’s strategic objectives and build the Trust’s reputation both locally and nationally.
- Lead and be accountable for the running of a responsive and strategically focused engagement and communications function, providing professional advice, expertise and leadership on all aspects of staff, patient and stakeholder engagement and communication.
- To be responsible for the management of the Executive Directors’ Office, ensuring that effective administrative, engagement and communication functions are in place.
- Provide line management to the Corporate PA and Communications Officer posts.
- Directly provide personal assistant and secretarial support to the Chair and Medical Director.
- Line manage the Communication Officer post. Direct the work of the post holder ensuring clear objectives are set and performance is monitored through regular supervision and appraisal.
- Develop and implement the Trust’s digital communication strategy covering the internal Intranet, website and social media.
- Write copy for and assist with the updating of the Intranet and Trust website.
- Directly provide full and confidential personal assistant / secretarial support to the Chair and Medical Director.
- To undertake the accurate and timely typing of correspondence, reports and other documents as required.
Please apply now if you wish to be considered!
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on 0203 751 5791Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact