Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer based in Derby on a temporary basis.
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Location: Derby (expected to travel around Derby)
Duration: 3-4 months (permanent opportunity for the right person)
- To carry out statutory maintenance and minor works in respect of all aspects of mechanical/plumbing maintenance.
- To be the Trust specialist in maintaining, servicing and verifying installations of gas fired appliances within Trust premises around the Derbyshire area, to ensure Gas Safe legal and statutory obligations are met.
- To ensure accurate recording and certification of all servicing of gas fired appliances to regulatory requirements.
- To maintain accurate Estates computer and written records for any other activities carried out.
- Must hold a mechanical/plumbing certificate to a minimum of C&G Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Gas Safe accredited
- Must be certified to maintain and install domestic, commercial and catering gas appliances to include the following elements:
- Domestic CCN1
- CEN1, WAT1, CKR1, CPA1
- Commercial COCN1
- CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1, TPCP1A
- Installation/service domestic unvented Hot Water Systems.
- Catering CCCN1
- COMCAT1, COMCAT3
- Recognised Legionella awareness qualification.
- Can carry out problem solving/fault finding on all aspects of mechanical/plumbing.
- Will require good communication skills to ensure that technical detail is effectively communicated to non-technical audiences.
- Can work autonomously, be well-organised, with a high attention to detail and able to prioritise their own workload.
*Driving licence is essential – transport will be provided*
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on 0207 220 0814.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact