Workforce Information and Systems Business Partner
Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a Workforce Information and Systems Business Partner based in Woking on a permanent basis.
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Job Title: Workforce Information and Systems Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Pay Rate: £38,587 to £45,534 depending on skill and experience (salary includes Fringe High Cost Area Supplement)
Parking: Not free onsite
- To be the expert lead and systems administrator for the HR systems, with accountability and responsibility for associated systems which include E-expenses, E-rostering, learning management module, attendance management module, Bi-Query reporting and others as required.
- Along with the Head of HR, responsible for the production of workforce information to managers (including Board Level reporting) enabling the organisation to have information on key compliance areas to aid effective workforce management
- Along with the Head of HR and HR Business Partners, liaise with Associate Directors / Directors, Clinical Managers and the Finance department to ensure consistencies of workforce establishment in the ESR against budgeted establishment.
- To oversee and lead on developments to the Budget, Establishment and Recruitment Management process to maintain an effective process for linking the Clinical Managers requirements through to the HR service ensuring the budgeted establishment remains accurately recorded.
- To provide specialist training and guidance to staff relating to HR systems, including development of user documentation.
- Line manage other members of the Workforce Information and systems team, providing day to day co-ordination of activities and training when required.
- Work with Finance, HR Generalist team and the Recruitment team to ensure that the workforce establishment in-post and vacancy date is accurate. Establish and maintain a system of detailed establishment reports to budget holders, finance and HR.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as Systems Administrator for the HR systems, Bi-Query reporting module and Electronic Expenses system along with ESR and e-rostering. Be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the ESR database and the integrity of the data held, including managing the allocation and administration of end user profiles, amending and managing access rights as appropriate to ensure security and integrity of data is maintained
- Ensuring the structure of the ESR database reflects the organisational structures and establishment. Managing complex database restructure where required to fit organisation change to structures while maintaining accurate reporting and data workflow processes.
- To take a lead role in the implementation of any new ESR system developments and ongoing maintenance of additional modules including planning, testing, implementing and training stages for across the whole organisation.
- Responsible as the primary point of contact for all system super users/users across the organisation ensuring they kept updated with system developments and trained accordingly.
- Manage the process of running and issuing a suite of workforce reports (divisional, executive and board level reports) including organisational establishment and vacancy rate. Doing so with an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and data interrogation skills.
- Produce ad-hoc updates and reports to tight local deadlines, re-organising own workload in order to achieve these deadlines.
- Create and manage a report library within the information environment
- To lead on the development of workforce policies, working practices and procedures in relation to the integrity of data and continuity of system performance.
- To plan and conduct regular audits using industry standard methodology relating to data quality and system performance to ensure a consistent and accurate reporting provision is maintained.
- Ensure system housekeeping routines and procedures for all supported systems are up to date, accurate and carried out as scheduled, whilst ensuring any discrepancies are actioned appropriately
- Liaise with system providers raising and following up on service requests to resolve issues that may arise with regards to any of the HR systems.
- To extract, interpret and analyse highly complex data and to report in such a format that it is easily understood by non-technical managers.
- Frequent requirement for prolonged concentration when analysing data and compiling reports.
- To analyse, investigate and resolve complex queries relating to the functionality of HR systems.
- To ensure that information for HEKSS returns is extracted and analysed and reported in a timely manner.
- To ensure HR colleagues who input/extract data into and from ESR and other related systems are kept up to date with any system changes.
- To provide training to Managers and colleagues on the use of ESR and related modules such as self service and e-pay.
- Primary point of contact who is required to support all users of the HR systems by providing expert system knowledge and guidance to solve queries and end-user system issues.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Specialist knowledge acquired through post graduate education or equivalent relevant experience to masters equivalent.
- Experience of HR systems inputting, data management and development.
- Knowledge of Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Experience of reporting and analysing workforce information and statistics.
- Experience of managing integrated HR and Payroll systems.
- Use of systems and associated data to compile and present workforce reports.
- Experience of working in a busy deadline-oriented role.
- Experience of designing and maintaining large complex queries from within a professional reporting application
- Experience of providing a service to both internal and external clients/customers
- Ability to prioritise own workload within conflicting demands.
- Ability to work on own, recognising when to refer issues to a senior member of staff.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures and recognise the importance of these within the organisation.
- Clear understanding of the need for confidentiality in the job role.
- Ability to grasp complex technical data requirements
- Ability to describe complex technical data requirements to people with varying degrees of technical understanding
Do you have experience working as a Band 7 Workforce Information and Systems Business Partner within the NHS?
Do you have extensive knowledge of ESR and ERostering?
Are you experienced in workforce information and data analysis?
Do you have experience of managing integrated HR and Payroll systems?
Do you have experience of designing and maintaining large complex queries from within a professional reporting application?
Do you have a excellent understanding of agenda for change and its terms and condidations?
Do you meet the criteria above?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on 0207 220 0814.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact