Healthcare Assistant (HCA) - Night Shifts
Job IntroductionIf you're a hard-working Healthcare Assistant looking for Full-Time or Ad Hoc shifts, Your World Healthcare has an opportunity that you won't want to miss!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work night shifts on a variety of wards in a large NHS hospital in the Cheshire area. The hospital has an excellent reputation, with around 4,500 members of staff and approximately 540 hospital beds in specialist wards such as Cardiac, Respiratory, Colorectal/GI, Elderly Care, Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), General Surgery, Gynaecology, Cancer/Oncology, Maternity, Rheumatology, Trauma & Orthopaedics and Urology to name a few.
General HCA Duties will include:
- Assisting patients with washing and dressing
- Assisting patients at mealtimes
- Assisting with pressure area care and regular turning of patients
- Assisting with mobilising and toilet needs
- Recording patients vital signs and observations, reporting to the nurse in charge of changes or worsening of readings
- Ensuring that the highest standards of patient care are maintained at all times
- Chaperoning patients where required
- Supporting nurses with minor procedures
- Report to the nurse in charge any queries or concerns
- A minimum 6 month’s experience within a UK hospital
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Basic Life Support and Manual Handling (training can be arranged if these are not up-to-date)
- Up-to-date immunisations including Measles, Mumps, Rubella, TB and Varicella
- Excellent rate of pay
- Flexible working - choose your own shifts! Part-time work also available
- Daily Payroll - Get paid the day after your shift!
- You will have your own dedicated Recruitment Consultant (a former nurse) available to contact 24/7
- Out-of-hours service available
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training and support
- Excellent referral bonuses available
Location of the Hospital:
- Within 20 minutes from Nantwich, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent and Runcorn.
- Within 35 minutes from Manchester Piccadilly, Liverpool Lime Street, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Northwich and Tamworth
- Within 45 minutes from Dudley, West Bromwich and Wrexham.
- Within 1 hour from Birmingham, Telford and Nuneaton
If you are a dynamic, passionate and proactive Healthcare Assistant looking for a new challenge, apply now, or call Laura on 07880038201, or email [email protected] to discuss this opportunity further!Apply Now Add to Shortlist