BAND 4 BEHAVIOURAL ASSISTANT - NORTHERN IRELAND
Your World Healthcare is currently looking for a Band 4 Behavioural Assistant to work with our well known and highly regarded client in Northern Ireland.
To support the implementation of positive behaviour support in the Hospital.
- Assist in behavioural assessments including behaviour observations and completion of assessment checklists.
- Contribute to the promotion and implementation of active supports in the ward environments.
- Develop and facilitate a greater level of recreational activities for patients within the hospital and local community
- Undertake direct work and implementation of elements of the Positive Behaviour Support Plan. E.g. Coaching and modelling best practice
- Assist in the production / implementation of communication schedules in conjunction with SLT
- Assist in implementation of activities consistent with the outcomes of Sensory Assessments completed by other professional e.g. OT
- Contribution to MDT meetings and patient formulation sessions as required.
- Any additional duties as agreed by the Consultant Clinical Psychologist.
Hour of Work:
- 37.5 hours/week
- Shift work will be required including occasional weekend work
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this OT role includes the following:
- Previous experience working as an assistant within a hospital, working within psychological therapies.
- Already having a valid right to work in the UK - UK / EU passport or valid visa for non EU nationals
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies, Apply Now, or contact the Occupational Therapy Team at Your World Healthcare on 020 7220 0824 by 13/08/2019.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact