BAND 5 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - RECOVERY SERVICE - NORTHERN IRELAND **SUITABLE FOR NEW GRADUATES**
Your World Healthcare are Northern Ireland's leading supplier of Occupational Therapy staff and we are currently looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work within the Recovery Service of our highly regarded client in Northern Ireland .
This Occupational Therapy position is ideal for either a new graduate Occupational Therapist or for OT's who have Band 5 experience and are looking for the next step in the career ladder.
Excellent support will be provided to the successful applicant.
This post offers an excellent pay rate of up to £14 per hour along with an annual CPD allowance.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this OT role includes the following:
- HCPC Registration (Applicants who are pending their HCPC registration are welcome to apply as well)
- Able to drive a vehicle and have access to a car
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies, Apply Now, or contact Sean Coxon in the Occupational Therapy Team at Your World Healthcare on 020 7220 0824 by 31/07/2019.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact