Senior Registered Nurse
Job IntroductionYour World Permanent Nursing are proud to be working in partnership with a leading private healthcare provider near Worcester. The company are the largest provider of private healthcare in the UK and are growing at an impressive rate.
This position is perfect for any experienced Registered Nurse who enjoys putting their skills to the test and showing a team what they're made of. As part of an existing team of friendly healthcare professionals, you'll learn new skills whilst using your previous experience to bring best practice to patients of varying backgrounds. This role is suitable for Staff/Registered Nurses who have 2+ years post-qualification experience in an acute/ward setting. If you’re looking to work for an award-winning private hospital, this could be for you!
To land the role, you'll be highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure, both on your own using your own initiative, and as part of your supportive team. You'll be a fully qualified RGN with experience in a similar nursing position. As a healthcare professional, you'll aim to deliver the highest level of care to your patients, embracing a friendly and approachable nature with both patients and colleagues.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are always maintained
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
- Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
- Registered General Nurse – NMC Registered
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent) – desirable but not required
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Good team worker
- Ability to manage a team/ward
- Ward based acute experience is a must
Your World - How we can help you?
With over a decade placing only the finest healthcare staff into positions throughout the NHS and private sector, Your World Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals in the UK. Not quite the job you're looking for? Our specialist Nursing Team sources hundreds of high calibre nursing roles throughout the UK.
We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private healthcare organisations within the UK. In 2016, Your World provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
To apply for this role or to find out more about Your World's diverse range of nursing jobs, contact our team on 020 7220 0835 or email Tom Peppiatt at [email protected]Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact