Band 3 Physiotherapist
Job IntroductionOne of our Clients, an acute hospital in Romford, is looking for a Physiotherapy Assistant to join their lovely Therapies Team.
One of our Clients, an acute hospital in Romford, is looking for a Physiotherapy Assistant to join their lovely Therapies Team. They are open to speaking to candidates on band 3 level with a view to offering a long-term contract with an hourly pay rate of upto £15.00 all-inclusive.
Essential criteria to be considered for this role:
- Ideally prior Therapy Assistant Experience in the NHS however, candidates with overseas experience as a Physiotherapist in an acute hospital will be considered for this role
- Holding a Physiotherapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration will be beneficial, and this role may potentially allow progression to a Band 5 courtesy of the hiring manager further down the line
- Be available to commence the role within a maximum of 2 weeks from the confirmation and happy to commit to a minimum period of three months
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World:
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Physiotherapy Consultants have a reputation for placing high-quality Physios into Locum Physiotherapy jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email Lee at [email protected] to find out more about our Physio jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist