Band 6 physiotherapist
Job IntroductionOur Client is seeking a Physiotherapist with strong experience of working within a Community Respiratory service for a long-term contract position in Watford.
Our Client is seeking a Physiotherapist with strong experience of working within a Community Respiratory service for a long-term contract position in Watford. The post is initially for 12 weeks. However, a further extension will likely be offered to the successful candidate. The hourly pay rate for this role is Upto £28.00 all-inclusive.
- Have a minimum 6-12 months of NHS experience within either acute or community/outpatient Respiratory Service
- Have a broad knowledge base with respiratory assessment and treatment skills, including previous experience of treating a breathless patient. It would be beneficial to have previous pulmonary rehabilitation, home oxygen therapy and COPD experience in both domiciliary and clinic settings
- Hold Physiotherapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration
- Have access to own vehicle for work purposes
- Be available to commence the role within a maximum of 2 weeks from the confirmation and happy to commit to a minimum period of three months
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Physiotherapy Consultants have a reputation for placing high-quality Physios into Locum Physiotherapy jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email Lee at [email protected] to find out more about our Physio jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist