Band 6 physiotherapist
Job IntroductionBased within a fantastic Specialist Community Service in Islington, this position is ideal for a Physiotherapist who needs a new challenge and wants to take their career to the next step.
Based within a fantastic Specialist Community Service in Islington, this position is ideal for a Physiotherapist who needs a new challenge and wants to take their career to the next step. This position is suitable for a very experienced Specialist Neuro Physiotherapist and would accept candidates on a band 6 level. The hourly pay rate for this role is Upto £28.00 all inclusive.
Our Client is looking for candidates who meet all of the below criteria:
- Extensive experience in treating patients with multiple neurological conditions, i.e. MS, GBS, MND, PD, Stroke, etc.
- Ideally prior NHS experience, but candidates with private neuro experience will be considered
- BOBATH (basic or advanced) certificate will be beneficial
- Have access to own car for work purposes
- Be available to commence the role ASAP and commit to the full duration of this contract
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Physiotherapy Consultants have a reputation for placing high-quality Physios into Locum Physiotherapy jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email Lee at [email protected] to find out more about our Physio jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist