Job IntroductionExciting new role for an MSK Physiotherapist!
Your World Healthcare Physiotherapy team are looking for an MSK Physiotherapist based in Worcestershire to start as soon as possible full time Monday to Friday.
You will be expected to meet the below key requirements:
- Have a minimum of 12-18 months of MSK experience, ideally within NHS service or NHS sub-contractor, including complex MSK patients as well as conducting telephone/video consultations
- Be flexible to work either five days Mon-Fri or four long days with three days off
- Hold Physiotherapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration
- Be available to commence the role within a maximum of 2 weeks from the confirmation and happy to commit to a minimum period of three months
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Physiotherapy Consultants have a reputation for placing high-quality Physios into Locum Physiotherapy jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact Alana on our team on 0203 751 5837. Alternatively, email Alana at [email protected] to find out more about our Physio jobs on offer in the UK.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact