Job IntroductionWe’re currently looking for experienced Theatre Nurses to work at a Hospital in Bristol. The contract will be for 3-5 days a week on an ongoing basis, and the minimum pay rate is £30.00 per hour.
Are you looking for a new Theatre Nurses role? Your World have exciting opportunities for Band 5 Operating Theatre Staff!
We’re currently looking for experienced Theatre Nurses to work at a Hospital in Bristol. The contract will be for 3-5 days a week on an ongoing basis, and the minimum pay rate is £30.00 per hour.
Enjoy More Benefits with Your World:
· Free Registration Process
· 24/7 Support
· Access to The Best Jobs Across the UK
· Market-Leading Pay Rates
· An Expert Team for Weekly Payroll
· Career and CV Advice and Guidance from Experienced and Expert Recruiters
· Referral Bonuses
· Access to The YW Loyalty Scheme – Get Rewards for Doing Your Job!
You will be working as part of a dynamic and supportive team, so communication is key; you must have outstanding communication skills and work well as part of a team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where your ability to pay attention to detail is crucial.
The award-winning hospital is looking for exceptional Theatre Nurses, trained within Anaesthetics, Scrub, and Recovery.
Are You Right for the Role?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· A Valid NMC/HCPC Registration
· 6 or More Months’ Proven Experience in NHS Operating Theatres
· Clinical References Covering the Last 3 Years of Employment
· IT Competence
· Excellent Clinical Skills
· Excellent Communication and Teamwork Skills
· Excellent Timekeeping Skills
· Excellent Attention to Detail
· Reliability and Self-Motivation
Why Work with The Your World Theatre Team?
As a leading healthcare recruitment agency, we have access to the best jobs across the UK.
With market-leading pay rates and a dedicated team for weekly payroll, we understand the importance of being paid on time every week.
Our Theatre Team are experts in their field and are committed to helping develop and support your career; we offer a 24/7 on-call service and career and CV advice and guidance.
You will also have access to personalised support from our Clinical Advisory Team, staffed by trained clinical professionals, and an efficient and dedicated Compliance service.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, or for information about our other theatres jobs, contact the Your World Theatres Team today on 01752 973 450 or 07767103295, or email Courtney at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all inquiries from suitably qualified and experienced applicants.Apply Now Add to Shortlist
Who to Contact